1230 – 1330 – Panel session
Masters discuss their business success and how to win awards
- CEO – Travel Sector – Aero Travel Indonesia
- CEO – Flight Catering sector – Sri Lankan Catering Services (Two Mercury award winner – 2011 – ITCA)
- Legacy Airline – Etihad Airways (World Best First Class – SKYTRAX award in 2010) Head of Catering Services – Werner Kimmeringer
- Low-Cost Airline – Director of Operations Air Asia X and Services Mr. Moses Devanayagam
1330 – 1430 – Lunch
Action station on the spot food preparation with networking opportunities
1430 – 1500 – New Designs and Trends by Leonard Hamersfeld – where the world heading when comes to new designs. – talk back presentation
1500 – 1600 – Educational Panel on-board and travel experience – with Pat Osborne Director of Sales Alpha Australia
- New food and trends for Airlines
- Is Frozen meals the way to go for Economy cabin and low cost services
- Why are more airlines not implementing the buy on board concept for the Economy cabin and have all pre book meals (no wastage, no complaints, 100% meal guarantee)
- Is food in the economy cabin still an important factor for modern airlines?
- Duty free on board how to grow sales, what is new in the way we sell?
- When the passenger returns and gives their experience details how do we capture and improve as per their views.
- Azman Ahmad – Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Malaysia Airlines
- David Young – Managing Director, Watermark products – Journey Group Plc
- Odd Engerbertsen – Catering Services Specialist – Thai Airways
- Lou Dalessio – In-flight product consultant
1600 – 1700 – Afternoon tea networking session Product presentation
Local Wine tasting HATTEN Wines during the afternoon tea and local snack tasting session
1800 – 2300 – Dinner hosted by Aero Foods Indonesia
Buddy buddy crazy dinner party by Aero Food Indonesia