Forum Events – June 2011 – Bali
The first APOT.Asia Forum agenda located in Bali and set for June 2011. Including APOT Chefs Competition, keynote & motivational Speakers, panel sessions, networking, Golf and much more.
CASUAL DRESS ONLY! – NO TIE! – NO SUIT!
- Date: 1st 2nd 3rd June 2011
- Location: Sanur Beach hotel, Bali
- Registration desk open from 31st May 2011
- Pick up and drop off by Aero Travel Indonesia
- Don’t miss the welcome desk at the airport for you to get to know how to get their and what to do from arrival.
- 1200hr open registration desk at the hotel lobby
1000 – 1700 – Registration
0600 – 1500 – Golf day – Max 20 golfers
- Breakfast continental at the lobby
- Lunch sponsored by Aero food Indonesia
- For people who dose not play Golf – shopping tour – Leaving hotel 1000hr back to the hotel 1600hr
0800 – 1600 – APOT Chefs Competition
Chefs competition – Only Airline catering can be participated and to be held at the hotel Kitchen. International judging panel, with total three course meal prepared according to the airline requirements.
1900 – 2100 – Welcome cocktails and dinner at the hotel pool side / Beach with local entertainments
0800 – 0830 – Breakfast
0830 – 1230 – Key note speaker and Educational sessions
Welcome speech – Heather Cho Chairman APOT.Asia
- Chief Guest address – Tourism minister of Indonesia
- Key note speaker: Emirsyah Satar – President & CEO – Garuda Indonesia – Renown as Turnaround King – He has won the “contribution to the Organisation” award 2010 at Asia HRD Congress.
- Garuda Indonesia won Worlds most improved Airlines SKYTRAX award in 2010
- Azran Ozman – Rani – CEO AIR ASIA X – The world best low cost airline SKYTRAX award in 2009 & 2010. How AAX become the best of the best in a short period of time.
- Entrepreneur Jason Lo – CEO – TUNE TALK – Asia’s fastest growing Mobile Company and what is the secret.
1230 – 1330 – Panel session
Masters discuss their business success and how to win awards
- CEO – Travel Sector – Aero Travel Indonesia
- CEO – Flight Catering sector – Sri Lankan Catering Services (Two Mercury award winner – 2011 – ITCA)
- Legacy Airline – Etihad Airways (World Best First Class – SKYTRAX award in 2010) Head of Catering Services – Werner Kimmeringer
- Low-Cost Airline – Director of Operations Air Asia X and Services Mr. Moses Devanayagam
1330 – 1430 – Lunch
Action station on the spot food preparation with networking opportunities
1430 – 1500 – New Designs and Trends by Leonard Hamersfeld – where the world heading when comes to new designs. – talk back presentation
1500 – 1600 – Educational Panel on-board and travel experience – with Pat Osborne Director of Sales Alpha Australia
- New food and trends for Airlines
- Is Frozen meals the way to go for Economy cabin and low cost services
- Why are more airlines not implementing the buy on board concept for the Economy cabin and have all pre book meals (no wastage, no complaints, 100% meal guarantee)
- Is food in the economy cabin still an important factor for modern airlines?
- Duty free on board how to grow sales, what is new in the way we sell?
- When the passenger returns and gives their experience details how do we capture and improve as per their views.
- Azman Ahmad – Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Malaysia Airlines
- David Young – Managing Director, Watermark products – Journey Group Plc
- Odd Engerbertsen – Catering Services Specialist – Thai Airways
- Lou Dalessio – In-flight product consultant
1600 – 1700 – Afternoon tea networking session Product presentation
Local Wine tasting HATTEN Wines during the afternoon tea and local snack tasting session
1800 – 2300 – Dinner hosted by Aero Foods Indonesia
Buddy buddy crazy dinner party by Aero Food Indonesia
Trade show and product display
Equipment, food, technology display by selected suppliers
1600 – 1700 – Chefs competition finals presentation
Display and showcase food prepared by airline chefs previous day (as how it happens at airline catering world)
1700 – 1030 – Group Picture
1830 till late – Closing dinner
Chefs competition award presentation
To register for the APOT.Asia 2011 Forum in Bali you must first sign up to for a free membership
Chefs need to apply for the Chefs Competition by filling in the entry form on the APOT.Asia website. To access the form you must first sign up to become a free member. if you have any questions you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Trade Show spaces are limited, please see below categories to be an exhibitor.
- Airline on-board equipment and design : Needs to be innovative and creative, please submit your application for board approval.
- Airline Food and beverage : Needs to be new and creative, please submit your application for board approval.
- Technology – innovative airline and catering : Please submit your application for board approval.
- Innovative Airline In-flight Services, Catering, Hotel, Travel and tours needs : Please submit your application for board approval.
Charges: Each exhibitor with one category – $100.00 USD
To register to become a trade show exhibitor you must first become a member of APOT.Asia – Membership is free.
For additional exhibitor requirements or other exhibitor enquiries – power, AV equipment, furniture, manpower and other services requirements, please contact the exhibition hall directly by using this CONTACT FORM.
Exhibitors attending the Forum will be listed below : Coming Soon
Costings & Payment Information
APOT.Asia Bali Forum Registration Fee $100USD
This fee is paid to APOT.Asia via Pay Pal after filling in the registration form. The registration form can be found here : Bali Forum 2011 Registration. For any enquiries regarding this payment please contact APOT.Asia by going to the APOT.Asia Contact page.
Sanur Beach Hotel – Accommodation
- Superior USD $83.00 net/room/nite
- Deluxe Garden USD $94.00 net/room/nite
- Deulxe Sea View USD $115.00 net/room/nite
- Suite room USD $230.00 net/room/nite
Trade Show Exhibitors Fees
APOT.Asia Trade Show Exhibitors Registration Fee $100USD
This fee is paid to APOT.Asia via Pay Pal after filling in the registration form. The registration form can be found here : Trade Show Exhibitors Registration. For any enquiries regarding this payment please contact APOT.Asia by going to the APOT.Asia Contact page.
Sanur Beach Hotel – Exhibition Hall & Equipment Fees
Please contact Sanur Beach Directly for any information regarding this payment by going to the Sanur Beach Hotel Enquiry page.
Greetings from Aerofood ACS Indonesia. It is our pleasure to Welcome and support APOT.Asic1 for its first Forum in one of our paradise’s islands.
Bali has attractive surroundings both mountain and coastal areas, diverse tourist attractions, excellent international and local restaurants, and the friendliness of the local people.
It is with great pleasure that we welcome the launching of Asia Pacific On-board Travel-APOT. Asia.
Korean Air recognizes the importance and high standard of In-flight Service industry in the region, thus we share the hopes and expectations to further improve the industry through APOT. Asia.
Please rest assured that Korean Air will provide full support and commitment for the success of the new organization. We trust that our valued partnership in the region will be enhanced through APOT. Asia forums and events.
It’s appropriate that our Asia Pacific region is the launching pad for Asia Pacific Onboard Travel (APOT.Asia).
The growth in the Airline industry throughout our region is well documented and it’s now both timely and appropriate that APOT.Asia brings together local and international industry leaders and their organizations to meet and discuss matters of common interest.
At a time when Asia/Pacific Region and Middle East lead the way in airline industry growth, it’s great to have APOT to facilitate a productive gathering of airline and related industry professionals. This will enable all of us to learn from industry leaders as well as from each other.
Asia and Pacific region, being the fastest growing travel region in the world with China and India opening up to world travel requires strong networking opportunities.
The region has a lot to offer.
It has many established large carriers and new concept airlines like Etihad Airways with fast growth and new vision of air travel. On the other side low service airline creating new service standards and trends.
To have the event within Asia Pacific region will be more worthwhile since the target audience are all based here, Less time wasted to adjust time difference and so on when we travel long distance destinations.
Easier to adapt and understand local culture and mass market’s demand.
Great idea and it is perfectly timed where really needed programme like this for our region.
Hi guys, what a great idea and what a great timing – Having Asia Pacific organisation was needed for long time, we as European base Inflight product suppliers would love be part of the organisation to meet and learn how things happen in Asia and Pacific part of the world.
This type of organisation was needed for long time and it would not have come on any better time than this, well done APOT team we are behind you and we will give you the support you need from Frankanburg.
See you guys in Bali first week June.
Our region is the fastest growing within our industry and at the same time unique to other regions and areas.
This is a great venue and forum for all the participants to showcase their ideas, notions and know how, we can discuss the way forward for the demands
that will be upon us in the years ahead.
Congratulations on the setting up of APOT.asia This is very timely as Asia Pacific is the focus of the future of Travel industry.
The focus has to be aligned to meet the initial objectives of networking , synergy, educational for the better advancement of our mutual benefits in the sensitive Travel economy.
I think having a forum on On-board Travel within the Asia Pacific region is a fantastic idea.
Being an independent business owner of an airline catering and food manufacturing company, I think it is important to talk to other people within in industry and having it all in one place, so close to home is ideal!
As the aviation Retail and Buy On Board sector matures and grows, I believe a need exists for a vehicle in our region though which the latest trends, latest products and most up to date news about our industry can be disseminated. The opportunity to hear and share ideas with others in the travel sector would also be of value.
The opportunity to meet with Airlines, suppliers, manufacturers, regulators and relevant subject matter experts and tackle some of the common issue that effect each of us is always invaluable.
The news of an assembly of an Asia Pacific On-board Travel organization (APOT.asia) seems to me to be most timely for the region and I would give it my full support.
Meeting on the Island of Bali which is ideally situated to host the APOT conference, Geographically perfectly situated to host visitors from the vast Australasian region.
Since Malaysia/Thailand/Singapore/the Philippines/ Brunei/China/India/Australia and New Zealand have all taken steps to tap into the global Halal market. There is great potential for this region in developing and promoting the halal products and services for global market.
Statement of facts – The Halal products and services are gaining increasing acceptability among non-Muslims and created interest among food and non food producing countries – Muslim and non-Muslim.
Asia – Pacific is referred to as the fastest developing region of the world meanwhile it also is a multi-culture region which incorporated with countries at different levels of development and living standard. In the light of that a forum that focusing on the regional issues and aiming to help the relevant parties to improve services quality and management efficiency is a great idea!
When it comes to the personalised “YES” Bali is the answer for the launching of Asia Pacific On-board Travel- APOT, with the spirit to build the foundation among On-board Travel Industry definitely will strengthening our professional and mutual benefits across the border not only Airline industry and In-flight Catering but also Travel Agent and Hotel Accommodation.
Bravo,… APOT Asia, and will always support.
Your Content Goes Here