WHO can be involved in APOT.Asia
Below is a list of groups who are currently involved in the organisation and who can also benefit from services offered by APOT.Asia
- Airline In-flight Services Management
- Airline In-flight product Suppliers
- Airline Caterers
- Catering Product suppliers
- Airline Travel and Sales Management
- Media and network partners
- Hotels and Hotel management
- Travel Agencies
- Regional tourism and destination drivers
APOT.Asia consists of people involved in and around the Travel, Tourism and Airline industry in the Asia Pacific region
Some of the benefits being involved in APOT include:
- Meeting new businesses and new friends
- New and creative ideas
- Resume submit or search
- Newsletter and updates
- Market your product to the niche market
- Networking opportunities
- Be a part of a hard working, fun loving, highly motivated, great group of industry professionals.
The benefits for travel industry
- Travel industry personals can meet with key person from hotels management, airlines, tourism board (APOT member) so they will able to gained information and arrange all types of package to sell to the customer
- Travel industry personals can plan and executing their program more efficient by enable to access the most up-to-date information on how to get the best value and make decision for traveller with the vacation that’s right for them.
- By meeting with key person in the forum the travel agencies will know the new tourism destination to be offer and sell, it means they be the first to know and became a trendsetter not follower
- Know what of domestic and international destination which more interesting and has the better profit
- Travel industry personals can prepare and provide assistance for travel document in advance to set up new destination package such as travel insurance protection, passport and visa applications, inoculation/booster procedures and other foreign travel requirements.
- If possible Travel industry personals can have a mutual agreement with airlines, cruise line, railroads etc and access the frequent flier database.
- Have a strong relationship and share their thoughts and ideas to forum member
- Travel agencies can have a wide exposure (brand awareness among region) by sponsoring the forum
Why we need APOT
The time is right
In the Airline world, the Asia Pacific Airlines maintain a very high standard of In-flight Services. It is now for time the region meet more frequently at a common place; To help build a better relationship among our region with their business partners and associates. It is also important that the group meet up in this region to promote each other’s products, locations and destinations.
The Industry needs it
The aim of the APOT.Asia organisation is to make our region more attractive to its visitors and to help promote our products and locations to the many businesses around the world. The organisation is designed to share & educate, discuss new ideas, network & listen to vibrant & successful business people who make up the industry. APOT.Asia aims to provide a social environment by keeping events more relaxed and entertaining and memorable among its members.
Its time to do things differently
Having only conferences are not the way to exchange new ideas, in Asia Pacific we must do things differently.
Forums are to be held once a year at a leisurely destination. Not in a business hub! Product and design suppliers will have the opportunity to display and showcase their products to a larger selected audience.
We also realise the importance of having related industries such as tourism travel agents, sales teams and others from the hotel sector, this will pose an excellent opportunity for our on board customers who will surely take advantage of.
The members should treat this forum as educational, relaxed, entertaining and networking.